DXR10BAP Photocells Orient Battery
SWIVELING, SYNCHRONIZED INFRARED BEAM SAFETY DEVICES
• Control the gate’s area of movement
• Infrared beam swivels up to 180° on its vertical axis.
• It can synchronize up to eight pairs of photocells, with no disturbances, plus no wiring required between the transmitter and the receiver.
• Also available is the double height post for installing at industrial sites used by very large vehicles.
• Infrared beam range adjustment.
• Filter function to prevent false detections due to bad weather or direct sunlight.
• Settable contact output so the photocell can double as a control device.
• Also available with aluminum alloy casing.
• The 806TF-0060 version, with battery-powered transmitter, also allows to control a sensitive resistive safety-edge to protect the moving gate leaf.